Why Professionals In Transition (PIT)®?
Our approach is truly unique and different. We focus on you—where you’re at and where you want to be—and creatively teach confidence. Individualized learning based on over 25 years of helping people just like you learn the best things you can do to take ownership, overcome the fear of failure, and learn trustworthy techniques to propel you forward in your quest for meaningful work.
Sometimes, it’s as simple as changing what you’re doing to how you’re doing it. Other times, big ideas and new goals are needed. Memorable presentations and learning experiences transform lives. PIT® participants learn by building, doing, interacting—just like “real life”!
Since 1992, over 10,000 people have watched and learned how to develop a deeper understanding of the successful steps needed for career re-entry. We help in the critical day-to-day decisions you need to develop an achievable and customized map for getting from where you are today to where you need to be in the very near future.
Anyone investing time in PIT® meetings and with PIT® people comes away equipped with the expertise, resources, and encouragement to successfully return to the working world. That’s the value and power of Professionals in Transition® participation and membership.
Top 10 Reasons For A PIT® Membership
- You’re mad as heck at losing your job.
- You’re at a complete loss. About life. About what’s next.
- You’re not going to take it anymore, your mind’s made up, and you’re going back to work.
- You know there’s a better way…but you can’t “see” the first step.
- You’re trustworthy and looking for a “safe space” to share, learn, contribute what you know, listen intently to others, and grow.
- Cut to the chase, you’re short of money and long on need for support and help.
- You want remarkable speakers with practical, hands-on instruction.
- You need innovative resume templates, proven cover letters that work!
- You’re ready for a full “restart”, you can’t do it all yourself, and you’re “all ears,” and prepared to do what-ever-it-takes to find a job.
- You’re ready to meet Damian and his Team!